Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Madden 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Madden 10

    who is getting this tonight?

    I'm not a huge VG player. I have one version of Madden. it is Madden 04. jut got the itch to play it 2 weeks ago and pulled it out. remember who is on the cover?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    I don't know you gonna bring me one
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    not me, I hope to be sleeping
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    I'll be getting it... Best sports game out
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    If you subscribe to Sports Illustrated right now for $49 you get Madden 10 for free for any system.

    Go to sitvoffer.com to get it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    I can't wait until the exclusive NFL license for video games expires so that we can start seeing some more variety in NFL games. I really miss the 2K series and some of the stuff they introduced such as first-person football. Madden isn't bad, but playing the same game every year (just with some minor adjustments) is never fun. I really wish they would get with the times and actually incorporate ragdoll physics, too. Backbreaker, an upcoming football game, uses Euphoria physics and the way the players move and hit one another is amazingly realistic, especially when put next to Madden's standard mo-cap animations.

    With that said, Madden 10 has been getting good reviews and the improvements they've made look really good. I like how you can actually have big ol' gang tackles now with several guys forming a pile while the ball carrier is still struggling, trying to get some extra yardage.
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Madden 10

    PS3 Franchise anyone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •